Friday, November 24, 2006

The Sheesha Craze

It's that thing ----->
It's pretty ugly. But it's big and seems like "the only thing to do"

My grandad's got a sheesha on display in his house. It used to belong to my great grandfather. The first time I saw one actually being used was at a friend's birthday party, a few years ago. I stared in amazement when I saw her and her sister-in-law go high on the thing. Before that I thought it was only a thing old Arab men did. I never tried it though. At that time I was too scared my mum might find out. But even now I wouldn't do it. Not because I'm scared of being caught, but because it seems like a daft thing to do.

They all say that isn't as bad as smoking, but it's still tobacco and probably addictive..... and therefore I class it as a drug....and I wouldn't touch it....

This morning, I went round to a friend's flat. There was one standing in the corner in her living room. She's never tried it either, but her flat mates smoke it. She was telling me that her flat mates invited some people over the other night, and the put weed into it and smoked that. How stupid.

1 comment:

The Sane One said...

lol, weed?! thats hilarious :-P