Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tag!.... You're It!

Traveller tagged me.... (my first tag! :D )

.....So I must now suffer the consequence:

People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

But...but...before I start.....Can I be excluded from the "tag six people rule". My excus- I mean reason is that erm... I... erm... I don't know that many people..... and it'll just be really weird tagging a random person!....pleeeeasssee...pretty pleeeease.......cool. ;)

So where shall I start?:

1) While most people have annoying habits like biting their nail, I scratch the front of my head with my index finger. I'll scratch it when I'm watch T.V, when I'm studying (which is very rare) and even when I'm arguing with my brother! I promise I don't have nits!..... It's just like a reflex action. But thank God for the hijaab in public!

2) When I'm nervous I'll giggle in between every sentence I say. It obviously sounds really stooopid when the thing I'm talking about isn't at all funny. A distant relative of mine died in the South Asian earthquake and the next at school I had a group of people around me who were suprised to hear this.... and I went and said summat like, "...He was at work when it happened. The building he was in collapsed...hehe!"...... Oh the embarrasment!

3) I'd rather read a book than watch T.V.

4) I can't stand Bollywood! All the dancing and the over-reacting and the almost-nude-women... it's all just errrrr! And if you've seen one film, you've seen them all!
I don't think my disliking for bollywood is weird but everyone else seems to think it is. I'll get comments like "So you're a gori then?"- Err, where's the logic in that?

5) As long as it's not in excessive amounts, I like cooking and cleaning. Well who doesn't like yummy food and a nice, clean place to eat it in?

6)I'm obsessed with taking pictures of sunset. It's just soooo beautiful!

7) When I'm reading out loud, I tend to read with an Indian or American accent....Only when I'm alone though!

8) In winter, I love sitting infront of the heater and eating ice-cream.

9) I'm so attached to my computer, I might aswell live inside it.

10) When I'm bored I sit and cut-off the split ends on my hair, one by one.

So there!.... You probably think I'm the weirdest person ever.... but that's nothing new. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

3, 4, 6 and 9 are understandable (esp the Bollywood movie thing - for a conservative culture they're pretty raunchy! Also why are they all so melodramatic?) But enjoying cooking and cleaning? It's an occasional necessity, not a treat! XD

Traveller said...

lol...yoo aar vierd! ;)

The Funky Photon said...

Mcpagal ur the first eva person I know that agrees with the Bollywood thing! :D

Traveller... Vhy thaink-yoo!